Membership of Resilience First will enable you to access the latest resilience advice and to share best practice with our network of over 600 businesses and organisations.
- Discover new insights through industry specific webinars on impacts of Covid-19 and plans to bounce forward. Please click here for more details.
- Network, learn and explore hosting opportunities where possible, through our growing programme of events and webinars.
- Participate in a 30-minute weekly think-in call with our Board members and Champions’ senior executives.
- Join Resilience First’s Member Discussion LinkedIn Group – to enable members to share knowledge and communicate.
- Receive weekly member Covid-19 updates with useful business guidelines and latest news.
- Obtain copies of Resilience First’s monthly newsletters with detailed information on all matters related to resilience preparedness – Members also have the opportunity to contribute articles to our newsletter.
- Promote your best-practice evidence through our Knowledge Hub, which contains over 100 generic learnings and guides, including Resilience First’s publications.
- Contribute and access latest news items via our expanding website and by linking to our social-media channels on Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Share our latest Emotional Resilience Guide – preparing for and responding to crisis, published late February 2020.
- Support their risk management and business continuity plans
- Take advantage of our 2020 thought-leadership programme, through:
- New guides and learnings, such as climate change mitigation (May 2020)
- Innovation Days – Looking at tech disruptors to support business resilience:
- Airports (June 2020)
- Climate change – COP 26 (November 2020)
- Utilities/Energy (January 2021)
- Advanced tools including resilience measurement (autumn 2020
|Role in exclusive consultative / steering groups||x|
|Determine topics of key events and briefings||x|
|Lead and/or sponsor work streams||x|
|Speaking opportunities at event and briefings||x|
|Company profiles displayed on website||x|
|Participate in exclusive roundtables||x|
|Host events and briefings (with company profile)||x||x|
|Attend events and briefings||
(up to 5 places per organisation)
(up to 2 places per organisation)
|Privileged use of the ARC mobile platform||x||x|
|Access data analytics from mobile app (if user)||x||x|
|Receive alert messages (directly or via mobile app)||x||x|
|Access to members' area with exclusive content||x||x|
|Regular press releases and blogs||x||x|
|Discount on co-hosted conferences||x||x|
|Enquire now||Enquire now|