A report on organisational resilience highlighting new data and changes between the 2017 and 2018 reports.
- Over 800 senior leaders from organisations across the world in varying sectors were surveyed and asked to rate their business on 16 elements considered part of a resilience strategy.
- Key findings highlighted:
- Increased awareness of organisational resilience by senior leaders.
- Financial management is considered most important and best performing.
- Community engagement is considered least important.
- Supplier management is most improved.
- Primary challenges are considered as technological worries, governance concerns and skills shortage.