This aide-memoire contains key messages and actions to improve your resilience. It is not specific to any urban area or any particular threat. Rather, it is a generic guide on how to adapt to change in order to ensure the community ‘survives and thrives’.
The guide provides answers to the following questions:
- What is resilience and what it is the enduring value?
- What are the key stages?
- What does a resilience plan involve?
- What actions can be taken to establish a plan?
- How can lessons be embedded?
- What are the 10 key questions to address?
There is also a simple contact sheet that any recovery plan should have at hand.