A resource to help explore your city’s resilience.
- The world is urbanising and crisis is becoming the new normal.
- Based on five years of research and testing, the City Resilience Index is a tool to help cities respond to challenges systematically.
- On the website, you can apply to carry out a City Resilience Assessment of your city. This is a web-based tool designed to help collect and analyse data to understand your city’s resilience profile.
- The City Resilience Index is globally relevant and tested in partnership with many different and varying international cities.
- Four Dimensions that contribute to resilience:
- Health and Well-being, Economy and Society, Infrastructure and Environment, and Leadership and Strategy.
- Twelve goals that cities should strive for underpin the four dimensions, with 52 indicators.
- The City Resilience Index also provides insight into how cities are becoming more resilient through the City Resilience Index Solutions Hub.